
Well, this took me a while. Mostly because I don't have a lot of free time, but also because I had so much to choose from it took a while to whittle it down. I also did something a little different. In addition to creating this playlist I made an actual mix. More info on the mix as well as a link to the mp3 at the bottom of the post.
Now, if you can't tell from the title, this playlist is fairly noise oriented. About half of the tracks are noise. So I know it's not really going to be for everyone. Plus it does run rather long, about 1:30 (though 2 of the tracks do take up about half an hour). Next time I probably won't use as much noise and I'll try and cut the time down a bit. But for now this is what you get. It's long, it's noisy and it's scary. Enjoy!
Tracks:
1. Tamion 12 Inch - The Devil Was Right Pt. 1 - Let*S Suffer
(the perfect intro)
2. Factums - Unearthed - Spells & Charms
(short but fitting)
3. Hair Police - The Haunting - Constantly Terrified
(noisy and terrifying)
4. Bubonic Plague - Dracula - No Bosses, No Bullshit
(no wave)
5. The Goslings - Little Horn - Occasion
(short noise track)
6. The Gothic Archies - Dreary, Dreary - The Tragic Treasury
(i believe this is now the 3rd playlist with a Gothic Archies track)
7. Wolf Eyes - Dead Hills - Dead Hills
(rather long track, slow beginning, weird middle, harsh end)
8. Nero's Day At Disneyland - Religious Ecstacy Via - Colonists
(this one has some good sound effects that make me think of Halloween)
9. Torture Zone - Horror Beats - TORTURE ZONE Sounds To Terrorize
(a cheesy sort of electronic track from one of my many Halloween SFX CD's)
10. 16 Bitch Pile-Up - Something Poked Up - Bury Me Deep
(a sort of weird track made from different samples, fairly creepy)
11. Hive Mind - Charcoal Wraiths - Free Beasts
(haunted noise)
12. Brain Sucking Peanunanners - Little Woman of the Sun - The Meta Mega
(probably the creepiest track on here)
13. Blood Money - Black Nature - Blood Brotherhood
(demonic noise)
14. Cinema Strange - Mediterranean Widow - Cinema Strange
(gotta have some good ole goth music on your Halloween playlist)
15. Sixes - Slow Burial - Cursed Beast
(noise, but not really loud, mostly just sounds)
16. Pump Kinn - Colbetta/Yoko - Aunte Donne
(haunting vocal track)
17. Phantom Airwaves - 217 - Unsure/217
(this track features an actual EVP)
18. Doubled Yellow Swans - Untitled - Global Clone
(what else, more noise)
19. Robedoor & Haunted Castle - Nameless Race - Nameless Race
(this is the longest track, about 18 min, but perfect for Halloween)
20. Tamion 12 Inch - Somebody Else*S Mine - Let*S Suffer
(the perfect outro)
You can download the zip HERE (or HERE if you don't like rapidshare)
I included the playlist file so you can import that along with the songs and make things a lot easier.
If you're interested in hearing my Halloween Mix (and I really hope you are) then you should go HERE.
I have more info on the tracks included as well as the mp3 available on that page. It's only about half an hour with just as many songs!
1 comment:
Well THIS is going to scare the shit out of me, I'm sure. Look forward to hearing it. :)
Post a Comment