
Starts out slow and instrumental, then progresses into alt-country, then mellow folksy, then finally gets punk rock, upbeat-y at the end. Please enjoy.
My zip file uploaded them all out of order, but I suggest you listen to them in this order:
Download here
1. Sufjan Stevens- In this temple, as in the hearts...
2 The Avalanches- Little Journey
3 Matmos- Rag for William S Burroughs
4 Beirut-La Banlieu
5 Magnetic Fields- Wi' Na Me Bairn Ye'll Me Beget
6 Eels- Theme from blinking lights
7 Cat Stevens- Tea for the tillerman
8 Okkervil River- Black sheep boy
9 Jenny Lewis with the watson twins- Run, Devil run
10 Neko Case- A widow's toast
11 Lucero- Banks of the arkansas
12 Cat Power- Islands
13 Francoise Hardy- Doights
14 Nick Drake- Harvest breed
15 The Smiths- Please please please let me get what i want
16 The Shins- The Celibate life
17 Cut chemist- Motivational speaker
18 Outkast- ?
19 Man Man- Little boxes
20 Lou Reed- New York Telephone conversation
21 Casiotone for the painfully alone- I should have kissed you when i had the chance
22 Drakkur Sauna- Very much alone, Part 4: oh fuck..
23 Mountain Goats- Down here
24 Husker Du- Never talking to you again
25 Ted Leo and the pharmacists- First to finish, last to start
26 Against Me!- T.R.S. (This shit rules)
27 Pixies- Alison
28 Future of the Left- Fingers become thumbs!
29 Buzzocks- Love you more
30 Misfits- Attitude
31 Rocket from the crypt- Panic Scam
32 Titus Andronicus- Titus andronicus forever
33 Prince- Ronnie, talk to russia
34 Elvis Costello and the Imposters- The Imposter
35 The Simpsons- We Do (The stonecutter's song)
2 comments:
I gotta hurry up and finish my mix before ALL the songs I want to use are snatched up.
But I thought Rag for William S Burroughs was like, 14 minutes long...
Not the version I have! Strange....
Post a Comment